Saturday 5 October 2013

Winner and Top Pick - Fall Color Challenge

 Thank you all that entered this weeks challenge, we had such a wonderful turn out for Fall cards.  What fabulous fall coloured cards you all made!
   
 Here are the Design Teams picks for Top Cards this week.


Anne

    
My choice this week is Anne's Halloween card. I love Anne's unique folded card and how she set up the Halloween scene.  She even provided a pattern for anyone that would like to try this card fold. Great card Anne - hope to see you back at Come and Get It soon.

Judy




 

I have chosen Tammie's card for my pick this week, I love the image, and the way she colored it and the design of the card is clean and simple but very effective. Love the touch of burlap too.
Great card Tammie, hope you join us again soon. 
Cindy 




Elenor




I've picked #41 this week as I love how the leaves are wind blown and almost gone, with just a few hanging on.  What a wonderful scene you've created on your card Elenor, Fantastic design!  Thanks for joining us the past week,  hope to see you again soon!
Shell


Felicity



For my top pick this week, I have chosen Felicity's card.
I just love the warm Autumn feel to your card Felicity with the wonderful background you created with the stamping and the embossing.
Thank you for sharing with us this week and we hope to see you again soon.
Meighan 




Sharla


This week I have chosen Sharla's adorable card! This image is so cute, and I love how she has used the sketch. All of the little "extras" ( flowers, DP, gems, ribbon, sentiment) make the card pop! Thanks so much for joining us, Sharla!
Julie



Remember to pick up your "top pick" badge.


Drum Roll,  Please and now.........
The winner of the  $10 Gift of their choice from Fred She Said is

Number 45

Elizabeth Hart



Congratulations Elizabeth, please contact Cindy at cvanoorschot@msn.com

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card, and congrats to the other top picks and winner!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as a Top Pick! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete