Saturday 3 August 2013

Winner and Top Picks - Humorous Birthday Cards




My choice for Top Pick this weeks is Jodie's pig pancake birthday card. I love Jodi's choices of pattern papers, image and sentiment.  Great over all card that brought a smile to my face.  Hope to see you again soon Jodie at Come and Get It. 

Judy



Pia


Top Pick choice is #2 Pia, I had to laugh as soon as I saw her card!  The image and sentiment is so funny and fits perfect for our Humorous challenge this week and I'm sure so many peeps can relate to such a funny card!  Thanks so much for sharing with us Pia, Fantastic card!  
Shell




I have chosen Nic's card this week , the papers she used are fabulous, and the coloring of the image is fantastic, the layout is great too, just an overall wonderful card.  Thanks for playing with us coops, hope to see you again. 
Cindy




I chose Tracey's Snarky Stella Card this week! I love the layout and color choice...red, white and blue is great for this card!  All of the little embellishments are the perfect finishing touches! Thanks so much for playing along with us, Tracey!
Julie


I have picked Bev's card as my top pick for this week.
Love the image and the sentiment is a perfect fit.
Fabulous colours and colouring.
Love the layout and the glitter in her hair.
Thanks for sharing this wonderful card with us Bev.
Meighan




Coops

 is the winner of the 7 digis from Bugaboo.
Please contact Jule at julie_temple61@yahoo.com
Thanks all for entering. Look forward to seeing you tomorrow with a new challenge. 
The Design Team

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the top picks.

    Well done everyone.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recognition! Hugs, Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow thankyou ladies for picking my card as a top pick and for being your winner too :D
    huge congrats to the other ladies too, fabulous cards :D
    Hugs Nic aka coops.xx

    ReplyDelete