Saturday 17 August 2013

Top Pick ~ Shell's Sketch


Thank you to those that took the time out to play in our challenge this past week
Summer's are always busy and never enough time to play!


Now for the Top Picks from our Lovely Design Team


Teresa

My pick this week is Teresa's card. I love how she made the sketch her own, and I love the shabby chic design of her card. the flowers and bow are just stunning and the papers perfect to go with them. Thanks Teresa for joining us this week and hope you will join us again.
Cindy

My pick this week is also Teresa's card.
I love how Teresa used the sketch to create this fabulous card.
Love the papers and the distress look plus the wonderful ribbon and flowers.
Lovely work Teresa thanks for sharing with us this week and we hope you to see you back again soon.
Meighan






Hazel




My Top Pick choice is #3 Hazel has made a wonderful Christmas card with a 3-D effect on the Christmas image, but most of all I love the simple way she used the rhinestone bling and star to show her take on the sketch.
Thanks for joining us for the sketch challenge Hazel, 
Wonderfully done card!
Shell

I have also chosen Hazel's card as my top pick.  I love how it sparkles and the 3D effect.  Beautiful card Hazel.
Judy






This week I have chosen Tracey's Cute Fishy Card! The image is so cute, and I LOVE the DP she used behind it. The buttons just add that perfect "Fin"-ish! Thanks for playing along, Tracey!
Julie

3 comments:

  1. Great showcase congrats all x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card, ladies - I enjoyed making it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeccckkk, so exciting..thanks so much ladies! I had a blast.

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete