Saturday 29 June 2013

Top Picks for 3,2,1 Challenge


Thank you everyone that joined us this past week for our challenge, we love your enthusiasm and inspiration and look forward to your project and cards

And now for the Top Picks of the week from our lovely Design Team




PFP Song

I have chosen this week as my top pick to be Nat's adorable frog card. I love the papers, the embellishments, the layout, and that image and how great her coloring is, Also she did another card for the challenge with a bunny which was really cute too. Thanks for playing along with us again Nat. Good to see you once again.
Cindy




Wow!  So many beautiful cards. It was hard to pick a favourite top pick for me this week.   I did  picked a card though, Barbara's Polka Dot Pal. I love the little details like the fabric roses and the coat hanger that she added to the card.  I also loved the image and the fantastic job of colouring it. Thank you for joining us this week Barbara and hope to see your beautiful art work again soon.  
Judy



Lis-m



This week I have chosen this gorgeous card by Lis-m! Her coloring is perfect, and I love all of the details - the crocheted button hooks, the gorgeous flowers and stick pins, and the petite butterflies add the lovely finishing touches! Thanks for playing along this week!
Julie


Kelly


Top Pick for this week is #8 Kelly, her beautiful shaped card using  Nestibilities with the Flower Child is so sweetly colored.....perfectly paired with just the right embellishments and papers for our challenge this week!   We are so happy that you joined us this week to share your card and look to see you back again soon!
  Shell*





My top pick for this week is Kozmik's card.
I just love the colour combination and the wonderful image which has also been coloured perfectly.Fabulous layout and I also love the simple but complimentary embellishments.Lovely work Kozik. We would love for you join us again!
Meighan





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards congrats and well done all x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - Thank you so much for picking me as one your Top Picks for this card, it was a card that was a bit out there for me. Thank you so much.
    Congratulations to all the others as well beautiful cards :-)
    Hugs
    Kelly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for choosing me amongst the top 3 .. you guys rock!
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing me as Top Pick, what a fab challenge! Congrats to everyone.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete