Saturday 1 June 2013

Off The Edge Winner & Top Picks

Thank you to everyone who participated in our
"Off The Edge" Challenge this week.


All your wonderful work has been very inspiring!


 The Design Teams Top Picks are


Sue

For Top Pick I have chosen #11 Sue, her card is full of bright colors wishing you a Happy Birthday and the fantastic stamp of all the partying critters from High Hopes.  Love how she designed them coming out of the center and the balloons flying out!  Fabulous card Sue thanks for sharing with our challenge this week!
Shell



I have also chosen Sue's card for my pick, love the bright colors, the chevrons,  that she added on top of the background chevrons but in different colors, the different colors of twine, and the idea of the balloons off the center image is a perfect for our challenge. A great Birthday card. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It. 
Cindy



Judy I just love this card. The black and the white with the hint of colour is perfect.  Plus I love how you have stamped the seaweed Off the Edge of the card stock.  Also the perfect sentiment.  
Lovely work - thank you for sharing with us!
Meighan





My choice for top pick this week is Silva's travel tag.  Lots of little details and great layering make with piece of art work very special.  I especially like the pop can tab to hang it with.  Thank you for joining us and hope to see you again soon.  
Judy



Jen


This week I have chosen Jen's beautiful "Friends" card. I LOVE the image and how she has colored the girls ( Look at those eyes...WOW). The layout is PERFECT for our challenge, and all the little extras are just too cool! Thanks so much for joining us this week, Jen!
Julie




Congratulations to our Top Picks 
Please come back to check out our new challenge on Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for selecting my card as one of your top picks, you are very kind!
    Well done to the Judy, Silva and Jen too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete