Saturday 4 May 2013

Top Picks for Joy Fold Card Challenge

Thanks to all who played along with the Joy Fold Challenge, it was a fun card to make and I hope those that made them had some fun doing something different. 



Here are the top picks from the Design Team




My choice this week is Pia's wonderful Confirmation card, which she also added a pocket onto the inside to hold money or a gift card. Great idea. I love the clock, but I also love all the elements she added the silver, the butterflies and the great ribbon and papers. Well done Pia.
Thanks for joining us this week hope you will come back again.
Cindy


Laura

My choice this week is Laura's interesting shaped Joy Fold card.  I love her choice of image and how she embellished to card.  Very Nice Laura.  We hope to see you again soon. 




Top Pick for this week would be Laura's Fabulous card that she used circle shapes to make her Joy Fold card with.  The adorable image of the little impish girl with the reindeer is cute, just wish that she would of given more information about her card and us folks in other countries could of read about it.   Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us this week!
Shell



Tracy  



This week I have chosen Tracey's adorable card! I LOVE the image by Mo Manning, and the pink and black polka dots are perfect with it! Such a cutie! Thanks for joining us this week, Tracey!
Julie

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for selecting my card,I really enjoyed making this joy fold card.

    Well done everyone.

    Traceyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. grazie per aver scelto la mia card, cercherò di imparare a dare più informazioni :-))

    Laura

    ReplyDelete