Saturday 9 March 2013

Top Picks~ Anything but a Card

Fabulous turn out this past week, thank you all for joining us for the Anything but a card challenge.  Such wonderful projects to see your blogs

So now onto our TOP PICKS in no certain order


My Top Pick choice is #41 Bernadet she made a diorama booklet for her daughter that had graduated.and was so lucky to have gotten a job. Such a wonderful gift for a memory that will last for many years.....Thank you for sharing with us this week Bernadet, Fabulous work!
Shell




I found it really hard to choose this week as all the projects were so different, but in the end I chose #41 BernadetHer graduation booklet is something I have not seen before and it looks like a lot of work has gone into it. I love the images, colours and fab little elements and they all work together to make a super project.
Natx


 Rina



This week I have chosen Rina's adorable Pink Box! The images are all adorable and colored so cool, and the rest of the embellies just scream CUTE! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Thanks for joining us this week, Rina!
Julie



Beacaron



I just love this project created by Bea Caron. It is a lovely decorated Gift folder to hold tea bags. I just love the details of the whole project including the little spoon Beautiful work Bea.
Meighan

Adziamar




My top pick for this week is #53  I think this note book is a great project and put together so nice.  It's beautiful and done so well.  
Karal

Athina


My Choice this week is this gift giving idea from Athina, I think it is so cute. She created the wagon and then all the other boxes on top using a silhouette, but then also created a tag for the top of it. The boxes are filled with special goodies of craft supplies to give away at a scrap booking event. I just thought it was precious and unique, thanks for sharing with us Athina
Cindy





My choice for top pick this week is Penni's Post-It Note holder.  What a lovely design and great colouring and she even gives a tutorial on how to make the holder.  Great work Penni. Hope you will join us again soon.  Judy

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my tea folder as one of the top pick :)

    Hugs from Beacarona aka Beate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my Post It Note Holder as one of your Top Picks
    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my little wagon! It was so fun to create and I am glad I could share it with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :) I am very excited to have my project in your top picks!!
    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing my booklet in your Top Picks!!
    The other projekts are grea too!
    Congrats Lady's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm realy so happy that you appreciate my creation.
    Regards from Poland.

    ReplyDelete