Saturday 26 January 2013

Sketch Time Winners


Thanks to everyone who participated our Sketch Challenge this week.
It is wonderful to see how everyone creates their own take on the sketch.


Winner of Fred She Said $10 Gift is:


Entry #13 - Gail Scott

Congratulations Gail.
Please contact Cindy at cvanoorschot@msn.com
to find out how to claim your prize.



The Design Teams Top Picks are as Follows




Many thanks again for joining us and join us again on Sunday for a new challenge!


Chitra

IMG_6472
I have chosen Chitra's card for my choice this week.
I love the image and the colours you have used Chitra. 
The use of the ribbon and the paper with the flower are very clever
and created a great take our sketch challenge. 
Meighan

Gail

My Top pick for this weeks sketch challenge is Gail, Love the image it's what really caught my eye....so makes a fun card especially the double fold that she made with the music background.  Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us this week Gail!
Shell♥




Sherryn
My pick for this week is the cute card by Sherryn, I love the image, and the colors she chose, The papers are perfect, and the side border is a cool addition and the cup is perfect to go with the image.
Well done Sherryn. Thanks for sharing with us this week.
Cindy



Shell S


My favorite for this week is #9 Shell.  She did a great job with the sketch.  Her card has such a cute image and is colored beautifully and her papers and embellishments all work together so well.
Karal

Joni

My favorite for this week is #5 by Joni.  I like her interpretation of the sketch. Joni beautifully coloured her cute image and added some pretty layers. Very nice card. Thank you for joining us this week.
Judy

My Top Pick is #5 Joni. She has coloured her image perfectly and I love her
leafy button and doily.
Nat






Gail


I chose one by Gail, also! Love the DP she used, and the "Bingo" HEART card....Really a cool idea to use this sketch for double fold...smart chikka! Thanks for playing along, Gail!
Julie

4 comments:

  1. thank you for picking my card in the top picks. congrats to all others xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card in your Top picks!

    Huge congrats to the other winners
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww... Thank you so much for picking my card as a top pick...
    Congrats to all others..

    ReplyDelete