Saturday 7 July 2012

Top Bug Picks

 What a great week we've had, so many great entries and some fun with bugs. Here are the designers top picks for this past weeks challenge. Thanks again and we hope you will join us tomorrow with our bright fun summer color challenge.

Nat 
 
There are several GREAT Cards entered this week, but my fave is #14 - Nat. I ADORE the image...the Hedgies are so cute, and the butterflies and ladybugs are perfect for our challenge. She has finished it all off so sweetly...just a Precious Card! Thanks for playing, Nat!
Julie
 Jennie
 
This week there were so many fabulous entries it was hard to choose!
 My Top Pick would be #3 Jennie, she used images from Doodle Pantry which are some of the newest releases and the Snowball Ants are so adorable and playful I couldn’t resist picking her card.  The composure of her card is simply sweet……..Wonderful job Jennie thanks for sharing your “Bug Themed” card!
Hugs Shell♥

 

 My favourite card this weeks is by Gina #12.  She has great composition and attention to details. I love the trailing beads behind the butterfly, the image and all the other wonderful details.
Judy

 

My pick for this week is Beacarona's Project # 22.  I love the packaging idea for the wine bottle and the wonderful embellishments that Beacarona has used.  The soft swirly colours, the butterfly embellishments and the matching card.  This is a great idea and a great project!  Well Done!!
Regards  Meighan




I chose Suzie's project for my top pick this week for a few reasons, first of all love the shape of the project, and that she repeated the shape on the outside of the card with smaller ones, to make it look like a honey comb. the bee itself is just adorable, great coloring, then the added touches to the card are just perfect. Thanks for joining us this week, hope you will join us again.
Cindy






My pick for this week is a beautiful scrapbooking page, #11, Sew Sweet N Crafty. I just loved the layout. But I also like her tutorial on the butterflies. I like the colours she used and the texture. Wonderful.
 Leslie

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Shell for your lovely comments on my card! I'm over the moon <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Im so chuffed, thank you Julie for making me a 'Top Pick' this week and for your lovely comments.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cindy for choosing my card as your top pick - I had a blast creating it so it's nice that you enjoyed it too :)
    Congrats to all the other beautiful top picks x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete