Saturday 28 July 2012

The Top Picks from Shell's Bingo this week were very hard to choose, there were some great cards made for our challenge. Thanks to everyone who participated. Hope to see you tomorrow for our new challenge.


 Olga


My pick for today is Olga's 70th Birthday card using the Bugaboo digi stamp Ruby Chocolate Bathe.   I love all the details that she has on her card including  the wisp of flowers, the pink polka dot ribbon and button and choices of paper. I especially like the way she added the "70" to the card with the hat pin.
Judy


My pick for this week is # 25 Pia's... Hexagon and flowers card. Initially, I was attracted to the card because it was purple but it is actually done in different shades of gray. It looks like mauve to me. I really like the idea of this card with repeating hexagons. It is just so cool! Well done Pia!





My pick for this week is #33 by Suzie McFloozy.  Suzie I love the colours that you have used on your card and the soft colours of the paper also. A wonderful image with a great frame border!  There are so many other wonderful emblishements too! A fabulous card Suzie!  Regards Meighan




This week my choice would have to be #19, Georgina. I just LOVE the image she used, and the concept of a Teacher Card/ Gift. All the details are perfect...adorable!
Julie



 

My Choice this week is the lovely and bright Christmas card by Anita. I loved the coloring the bright image just puts a smile on my face each time I look at it. I also really like all the embellishments and papers she used, especially the fancy snowflake border. Thanks again for playing Anitia.
Cindy 



My top pick this week would be #18 Leah Ann’s card……..
She used a Mo Manning’s digital image “Winter Fairy” love the little wisp of swirling cold breeze with sparkle!  
Her card is colored so beautifully, and all the special details added make it really stunning!  You Rock making this card Leah Ann!  Thanks so much for sharing your wonderfully done card!
Hugs Shell♥


And the winner of the digital stamps from Bugaboo is


Here are your random numbers:
15 
Timestamp: 2012-07-28 16:38:10 UTC

Glenda
Please email julie at julie_temple61@yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for picking my card for one of this weeks top picks, I'm honored! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for picking my card as one of the top picks. I do appreciate all of the nice comments when visiting my blog.
    Thank you and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to have won the random draw, I love Bugaboo stamps so it was doubly thrilling to have won!

    ReplyDelete